Killzone: Shadow Fall is a First-Person Shooter created by Guerrilla Games. Throughout the production of Killzone: Shadow Fall I was responsible for a variety of animation tasks:
• Motion Capture cleanup for the NPC Cycles of the Helghast.
• Prototyping hand-key animation and integration for a quadrupedal robot.
• Animatic creation for Cutscenes and scripted background animations.
• Integrating and maintaining state-machines for interactive and non-interactive cutscenes.
• Hand-key animations for small robots and vehicles in cutscenes.
• Collaborated with outsource studio to make sure animations were delivered as intended
• Hand-key creature animation for Horizon Zero Dawn vertical slice demo.