Horizon Zero Dawn is a Third-Person Action RPG developed by Guerrilla Games. This showreel contains a small portion of the animations I created for this project.
During Horizon Zero Dawn I was responsible for:
• Hand-key animation and integration of gameplay prototypes.
• Recording, editing, cleaning and preparing Living World (elaborate sets of animations for the civilian characters) animations for integration. Occasionally included acting in the Motion Capture suit.
• Supervising a small team of external animators for the Living World team.
• Facial animation for cutscenes. Both hand-keyed animation and cleanup of Motion Capture data solved in Dynamixyz and edited in Maya.
• Setup and maintenance of Guerrilla Games’ in-house motion capture system. System consisted of Vicon MX40 cameras and Vicon Blade.